Marketing & Administrative Associate | Austin, TX
Entrepreneurial, creative art consulting firm seeks a Positive, Passionate, Proactive person to join our growing team! Art + Artisans serves clients with innovative art solutions and expert execution. We create a customized experience that connects people, sparks joy and strengthens community through art. We deliver our client’s vision with art that is beyond what they imagined!
Art + Artisans works with commercial real estate clients and artists on some of the most exciting, top-tier projects across Texas. We create meaningful spaces for our clients that express who they are as an organization, and help them connect with employees, visitors, residents, and tenants. We have a collaborative, team-oriented office in a very face-paced and deadline driven environment. We laugh a lot and LOVE what we do! Our Austin office is located on East 6th St., minutes from Downtown in the heart of booming East Austin.
As a Marketing and Administrative Associate, you will implement marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and gain exposure for Art + Artisans, win new business and grow profitability. You will efficiently oversee daily office management and provide support to the company president, sales and project management teams to ensure Art + Artisans is providing top level service to clients.
A successful candidate will have
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related degree preferred
- 2+ years of marketing and administrative experience in a professional environment
- EXCELLENT writing, researching and editing skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media savvy and strong graphic design and layout skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software including MS Office Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, WordPress
- Knowledge of art, A&D or CRE industry is a plus.
- Very personable and engaging personality
- Action oriented with positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Organized, strong time management and great follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
ONLY FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS WILL BE CONSIDERED.