Jennifer Brener Seay
- When Jennifer Seay founded Art + Artisans from her home office in 2002, her vision was to help clients express their brand in a very unique way. Since then she has helped hundreds of companies, developers, commercial property owners, universities and healthcare facilities use art to differentiate their space, stand out from their competitors and attract their ideal employees, tenants and clients.
- Jennifer believes more than ever that art is the catalyst that sparks our creativity and connection to one another. Providing the WOW factor and creating spaces where people love to spend time is her passion and commitment.
- Jennifer leads the Art + Artisans team, providing the most innovative art and graphic solutions with expert execution for clients. She has helped craft and implement unique art plans on projects including Class A+ office towers and corporate offices, luxury multi-family developments, higher education and student housing buildings, and healthcare facilities. Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. She serves as a Board Member of CREW Austin, on the Grants Committee for Austin Community Foundation’s Women’s Fund, and a Guardian Angel for the Center for Child Protection. In 2016 she was named a finalist in Austin Woman Magazine, Woman’s Way Awards. In 2018 she was a nominee for the Austin Business Journal’s Profiles in Power and in 2019 a finalist for ABJ’s CEO of the Year.
- Jennifer is happily married, has two energetic and creative kids, and a dog and cat whose personalities and relationship closely resembles that of Garfield and Odie!
- Likes: Hiking, the beach, dark chocolate
- Dislikes: Fast food, scary movies
"When we select art for our projects, we focus on the people. We visualize who will be using the space every day and what we can bring to them that will be inspiring. It might be a connection to their community, profession or generation. Whatever it is, our job is to help people feel connected and to bring joy into their daily experience. That's the power of art!"
- Jennifer Seay